The terms “you” and “your” herein refer to the user of the Gotidy Platform.
you are advised to read this Policy carefully before using the Gotidy Platform. By downloading and using Gotidy Platform, you expressly give us consent to collection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure and sharing of your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please do not use or access the Gotidy Platform.
Note: This Policy may change at any time without prior notification. To make sure that you are aware of any changes, kindly review the policy periodically. This Policy shall apply uniformly to Gotidy Platform, desktop website & mobile WAP site. To the extent permitted under the applicable law, your continued use of Gotidy Platform, website & mobile App & WAP site after changes to this Policy shall constitute your consent to the updated Policy.
We will not sell, share or rent your Personal Information to any third party, except to Service Provider registered and listed in Gotidy Platform or use your email address/mobile number for unsolicited emails and/or SMS. Any emails and/or SMS sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and this Policy.
Personal Information means and includes all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as name, date of birth, profile picture, address, mailing address, telephone number, email ID, login name and password, payment or banking information, credit card/debit card details, cardholder name, card expiration date, information about your mobile phone, reviews, ordering details and history, correspondence with our customer support, location details, copies of government identification documents and other details (KYC) and any other details that may have been voluntarily provided by you on Gotidy Platform and/or in connection with availing any of our services or to our third parties or otherwise.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Gotidy Platform may, from time to time, link to or contain the link of other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. We use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. No Personal Information will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
With regard to each of your visits to the Gotidy Platform, you voluntarily provide us your Personal Information and:
- we may automatically collect your Personal Information including but not limited to time zone setting, mobile/tab device details, domain and host from which you access the internet, the Internet Protocol [IP] address, Mac ID of the computer or internet service provider [ISP] and browser plug-in types and versions you are using, and anonymous site statistical data, real time information, or approximate location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP address.
- we may also collect information including, but not limited to, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Site or the App or Gotidy Platform (including date and time) and/or service you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Gotidy mobile application may also access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information. If you permit the Gotidy mobile application to access the address book on your device, we may collect names and contact information from your address book to facilitate social interactions through our services and for other purposes described in this Policy or at the time of consent or collection. If you permit the Gotidy mobile application to access the calendar on your device, we collect calendar information such as event title and description, your response (Yes, No, Maybe), date and time, location and number of attendees.
- If you are a delivery partner or any third party vendor, we will, additionally, record your calls with us made from the device used to provide services, related call details, SMS details location and address details.
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES
- We may receive Personal Information about you if you sign in to the Gotidy Platform through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter or Gmail or any other social networking or similar site (collectively, “SNS”), an option of which may be provided to you by us at its sole discretion, you will be allowing us to pass through and receive from the SNS your log-in information and other user data.
- We may receive Personal Information about you from third parties, such as other users, partners (including ad partners, analytics providers, search information providers), or our affiliated or group companies or subsidiary companies or if you use any of the other websites/apps we operate. Users of our Ad Services and other third-parties may share information with us such as the cookie ID, device ID, or demographic or interest data, and information about content viewed or actions taken on a third-party website, online services or apps. For example, users of our Ad Services may also be able to share customer list information (e.g., email or phone number) with us.
- We may also collect Personal Information if you like or follow our page on SNS.
- We may also collect Personal Information through results when you respond to a survey conducted by us or our third parties.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use Personal Information to:
- provide, personalise, maintain and improve our services such as to enable deliveries and other services, enable features to personalise your account.
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the relevant information and services;
- administer and enhance the security of our Gotidy Platform and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- provide you with information about services we consider similar to those that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you. If you are a registered user, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS or telephone) with information about these services;
- provide you with information about our services.
- provide you with services you explicitly requested for.
- understand our users, improve the content and features of our services, process and complete your transactions, make special offers, provide customer support, process and respond to your queries;
- generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, if any;
- resolve disputes;
- collect money;
- measure consumer interest in our Services,
- to use your name and photograph in publicity related to any of our competitions or promotions or offers, if you are a winner, on the basis that it is necessary for our legitimate interests in promoting and marketing our service and growing our business.
- to track the progress of delivery or status of the order placed by our customers and pickup and delivery of clothes, if you are a delivery partner.
- to use any for any other purpose
We may combine the information that we receive from third parties with the Personal Information you give to us and information we collect about you for the purposes set out above.
DISCLOSURE AND DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your Personal Information with selected third parties including:
- our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, sub-contractors, auditors, legal attorneys and other service providers or business partners for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you, on the basis that it is necessary to perform the contract that we have with you or for our legitimate interests in managing and improving our business.
- any present or future member of our affiliates or group or subsidiary companies for our internal business purposes.
- analytics, technical developers and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of Gotidy Platform.
- advertisers that require the data to select appropriate advertising content for the Gotidy Platform.
- if you are a delivery partner, we may share your name, phone number and/or profile picture (if applicable), tracking details with our customers to provide them the services.
- we may disclose your Personal Information to third parties on the basis that it is necessary for our legitimate interests, as follows:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If, substantially all our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- we may also transfer your Personal Information if we are under a duty to do so in order to comply with any legal obligation, or if it is necessary for our legitimate interests and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other group companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
DATA SECURITY PRECAUTIONS
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to secure your Personal Information collected by us.
All Personal Information is stored on our secure servers or those of our third party service providers. You are advised not to send your full credit/debit card details through unencrypted electronic platforms. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) username and password which enables you to access certain parts of the Gotidy Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Please be aware that the transmission of your Personal Information via internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted through the Gotidy Platform. Once we have received your Personal Information, we will use strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to try to prevent unauthorised access.
By using Gotidy Platform and/or by providing your Personal Information, you consent to the collection and use of the Personal Information you disclose on Gotidy Platform in accordance with this Policy, including but not limited to your consent for sharing your Personal Information as per this Policy.
We are required to make an automated IVR or a manual verification call to the customer for every delivery for order placed. You will receive this verification call even if your number is registered for the Do Not Disturb (DND) option.
New customer/First time user is requested to share the Registration code (OPT) while registering with Gotidy. This shall be considered as the consent to receive transactional and promotional communications from us vide SMS/Call/Email/Whatsapp messages or any other mode.
For existing customers, Gotidy may send SMS on their registered mobile number to get the consent to receive transactional and promotional communications from us vide SMS/Call/Email/Whatsapp messages. If customer wishes not to receive any communications then, customers are requested to respond to the SMS by sending email to email@example.com within 48 hours from the receipt of the SMS failing which it will be deemed that the customer has provided the consent to receive any transactional/promotional communications from us by SMS/Call/Email/Whatsapp messages or any other mode.